Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Starting an airbnb in dubai

Ali16691
Level 1
Ankara, Turkey

Starting an airbnb in dubai

I wanna start a airbnb business in Dubai and am looking for someone with a good experience in there

2 Replies 2

Hi @Ali16691,

Starting an Airbnb business in Dubai can be a great opportunity, but it's important to have some local insights. Here are a few things to consider as you get started:

• Licensing: In Dubai, you’ll need to obtain a holiday home license from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM). It’s important to comply with local regulations to avoid fines.

• Management Companies: Many people in Dubai work with property management companies that specialize in short-term rentals, as they can handle everything from guest communication to maintenance and cleaning. It’s a good idea to connect with an experienced company if you're new to the market.

• Location: Dubai is diverse, so the location of your Airbnb property can significantly impact your success. Areas like Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah Beach are popular with tourists.

• Market Research: Ensure you do thorough research on the Airbnb market in Dubai. Look at competitors, pricing strategies, and amenities to see what works in your area.

If you're looking for someone with experience in Dubai, joining local Airbnb host communities or groups on platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn can be a great way to network.

Good luck with your venture!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Thank you @Hugo990 for this great list of tips!

Welcome to the community, @Ali16691😊 In addition to the advice from Hugo, I wanted to share this article that might also be useful as you plan your next steps: Responsible hosting in Dubai

I hope this helps, but please let us know how you get on 🍀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines