Two level house

Answered!
Mira919
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Two level house

Hi I’m Mira from Canada. Soon… We are becoming a very new host to AirBNB with my fiancé. Our house at Roatan, Honduras has two level unit different entrance. My question to AirBNB  could I put them together one profile or separate?.

1 Best Answer
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Mira919  I assume you are saying you have 2 units in the same building with separate entrances for each.

It’s better to create 2 different listings, especially since the schedule of one unit doesn’t influence the schedule of the other.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Mira919  I assume you are saying you have 2 units in the same building with separate entrances for each.

It’s better to create 2 different listings, especially since the schedule of one unit doesn’t influence the schedule of the other.

Hi Pat271,

Okey , I will creat different listing. Thank you for your help.😘

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

As Pat said, yes separate, allows you to treat them and develop them easier. You may even address different clienteles in the future.

And hello from Belize just 'up the road' from where you are and good luck with your venture.

Hi Fred,

Wow.. I like Belize too congrats. Im glad you mentioned about address difference clientele’s. Thank you for this information.😘

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Mira919 
You could create three listings.
One for each unit and one for the combined units