Why does an error code "420" appear each time I try to link my paypal account for payouts

Nathalie920
Level 1
Crewe, United Kingdom

Why does an error code "420" appear each time I try to link my paypal account for payouts

I have a paypal account all set up to receive my payout.

I have tried to link it with AirB&B through the setting page. However each time I connect through to paypal it flags up an error message code "420".

Has anybody else had this challenge?

5 Replies 5

Same problem! Any suggestion?

Alexandra736
Level 1
Chelyabinsk, Russia

Same here. any solution?

Silvia1200
Level 1
Cihuatlán, Mexico

Me pasa lo mismo, ¿alguna manera de solucionarlo?

JorgeOctavio0
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Estoy en la misma situación, hable a los teléfonos de Airbnb y me dicen que no hay ningún problema, pero no puedo agregar mi cuenta de PayPal como forma de pago.

foto_paypal.jpg

MaryTheresa0
Level 1
California, United States

Hi Everyone . . I having the same problem for the last three weeks . . Trying to add an additional payout method with PayPal Costa Rica and I keep getting the same error message . . I have used my iphone, iPad and my friend’s computer (and I went thru Google Chrome which is the same platform that Airbnb uses) . . Airbnb tells me I need to check with PayPal to see if I have limitations on my account (already emailed them and they said I do not have limitation on my account and my account is in order) . . And than PayPal told me the error message was generated by Airbnb and I should talk to them . . I am going in circles with this problem . .