What Hosts are saying

Hello Dear All I'm an individual host and renting out my space up to 56 days within the Hamburg regulations. I would like to follow every tax rule and to be convenient : Do you have any knowledge about if we should declare our revenue from Airbnb when t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello I was wondering when you opened your bank account. Did you open a business or personal? If you opened a business did you have to give a federal tax id? Did you have to provide any more information? I only have one property and I’m new to hosting. An... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi,I am a photographer and I used to receive assignments through MediaBox. I completed around 15 listings, but since the end of November 2023, I stopped receiving assignments from Airbnb without any apparent reason. And I don't even know where to turn to ... Latest reply by Sophia
    For the life of me I cannot find exact definitions of terms, such as "Guest Fees", 'Occupancy Fees", although I am fairly confident Occupancy fee is WI 5.5% Sales Tax. Lafayette township says they do not receive the 6% room tax from Airbnb.I have to stat... Latest reply by Shirley26
    Somebody please help! I cannot reach anyone at airbnb who will help me and they keep telling me I have a case open and closing requests. There are MANY errors including the yearly earnings report does not match my 1099-K, certain listings do not have fees... Latest reply by Alexandra2032
    What are reasonable rates for co-hosts and property managers??? I’m a Superhost with a well established 3-year old listing. Two scenarios:1)I want to travel and have someone else local be available to oversee that cleaning was done adequately, self check ... Latest reply by Afrid3
    Good Afternoon. I am a host in lake Havasu city. As some of you may know, we are required to file a TPT(Transaction Privilege Tax) in the state of Arizona. Does anyone know if Airbnb files for us or if we have to file manually? Latest reply by Karen3809