What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have 6 reservation with status pending for which I didn't receive payouts, and also 3 reservation which shows that the payout was sent, but I didn't receive anything. Only for one reservation I received the payout. The airbnb team doensn't help w... Latest reply by Helen744
    I was with pricelabs, (a company that do your pricing for you) I left them and my pricing is now messed over I can't update the pricing, Did it happen to you?Can u help? Latest reply by Philip3385
    Hello Everyone, First time here!!! So, I open a property manager and I'm struggling to understand how to do it the tourism tax in Osceola county. What I need, how to do it and what's the process. Someone explain me that I need to do some lessons in the... Latest reply by Lorna170
    There are often many people posting that they would like to charge extra fees for things which could include:Pet feeBicycle rentalToursAirport pickup/dropoffExtra cleaningTickets to eventsCooked mealsAnything else you can think ofBesides the cleaning fee ... Latest reply by Jo140
    Has anybody in the Atlanta Area ( City of South Fulton ) received information and application of the Rezoning & Special Use permit for STR .Im trying to figure this out as they are really making it hard to host there with this process. Any feed back abou... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello,I've been hosting for about a month, the first booking was 20 days ago, since then I've had 10 bookings, and only for one I received the payment. The support team hasn't provided me with any relevant information; they just told me to add a new payme... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello and hopefully someone can help or advise. I haven't received my last 3 payouts from Airbnb. I've contacted my local bank here in Costa Rica and they've explained the issue is that the wire is missing the Ordering Customer or the information of the O... Latest reply by Mary-Ann146
    I am fairly alarmed at the Big Brother tactics of the government of Quintana Roo, Mexico to restrict my ability to rent out part of my casa on the Airbnb platform. According to the below-referenced article, beginning 1 Jan 2024, I must register my house, ... Latest reply by Kristi41