What Hosts are saying

Happy new year fellow hosts!To start off, I love Airbnb. It provides great opportunities for the common person. But that isn’t why Im writing this. I have always been interested in the financial sector and the fundamental principles of how the economy ope... Latest reply by Annette873
    I'm curious to know how other hosts in London are doing at the moment? It has gone very quiet for me. I've dropped my price to see if that might make a difference. Is there anywhere I can see what the demand is like in general in my part of London? Or Lon... Latest reply by Lucia2425
    I'm from Buffalo, NY and have 5 properties; 1 in Tierra Verde, FL, 2 in Niagara Falls, NY & 2 in the Village of East Aurora, NY. I love hosting people from all around the world and want them to have the best experience staying at my homes. Where are you l... Latest reply by Michelle1588
    Jeg holder på med registrering av en privat leilighet i Spania, og en firma leilighet i Norge under min bruker. Er det mulig å få leien automatisk utbetalt til 2 forskjellige kontoer i forskjellige land ? Latest reply by Bhumika