What Hosts are saying

Hello! A friend has a property in Long Beach, CA and has heard recently that the city is visiting a nearby Airbnb property for some sort of inspection....? Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering what the inspections are for and how comm... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Does anyone have a complaints line/email I can follow to make a compliant as a host. I have not been paid for my first four guests that stayed and this was in June. Their customer service is dreadful! Thank you Latest reply by Emilie
    I've been a SuperHost for years, but this is the most frustration I have had from Airbnb since I couldn't get anyone to respond to what to do with a Covid-positive guest or when they were of no use when a man died in one of my properties.I had just opened... Latest reply by Gillian166
    With ongoing escalating energy bills, I am considering installing pay as you go gas and electricity meters in my Airbnb apartment. I would of course include this in my listing does anyone else in the UK have an opinion on this? Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi everyoneI am a host in the uk and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips as to how you plan to handle the soaring energy costs which are reaching eye watering amounts. I am unable to offer a separate gas/electricity meter in my prpoerty as it... Latest reply by Sybe