What Hosts are saying

We booked a long-term guest for 35 nights. We were shocked to see that Airbnb gave them a discount even though we didn't have one set. According to both chat support and phone support, Airbnb gives long-term guests discounts even if the Host hasn't set on... Latest reply by Noelle144
    Hello Everyone I am having great success on VRBO but would really like to see the same success on Airbnb. Is anyone else having this sort of issue? How can I get my house elevated on the list in Airbnb? Are there things that need to be done or added for ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello everyone, I am new to hosting and I started my first listing last week of May. My first guest extended their stay from last week in May till end of July. After that I have had 3 other bookings averaging 4-5 days per stay. 2 out of 3 guest did not ... Latest reply by Solveig0
    I was doing my accounting and I noticed that I have not received any payouts for the last month and a half totaling over $4k!I contacted Airbnb and they said they would get back to me. There is no excuse for this bcs it’s been two days and still now answe... Latest reply by George1449
    Hi everyone,I didn’t receive 3 payouts from Airbnb. I’ve been talking to them 2 weeks now with no results so far.I talked to my bank, and they confirmed to me that no money has been received.I really don’t know what to do. This is unacceptable; I have obl... Latest reply by George1723