What Hosts are saying

Hello,New here, and I have a FL beach house. Just posted it this past week and got a booking. Now I have an inquiry in two weeks that goes from Thursday to Thursday. Is it wise to accept it just to try to fill up days? Or try to stay on a schedule of Sun... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there, I am an airbnb host in Ireland and I heard it's possible to declare Airbnb incomes through a company and pay a company tax rate of 12.5% instead of personal income rate of 52%. Is that possible and if so, has any host here any idea how to go abo... Latest reply by Anish190
    I've been on AirBNB since 2017. Since starting, I have ONLY hosted fully furnished spaces with a 30 day minimum for folks relocating, travel nurses, interns and folks relocating from California and New York. I've been a superhost for the better part of... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi all,I am quite new to hosting on Air Bnb and would love your feedback on a recent issue I had. I tested positive for covid and had a guest staying in my separate cottage and a new guest arriving in a couple of days. According to Vic, Australia's govt... Latest reply by Anita1091
    When you go to "Insights," you are presented with a list of items Airbnb suggests to make your listing more appealing. For many reasons, it's wise to listen to them and do a heck of a lot of what they say. But that brings me to one of the items I'm rea... Latest reply by Loretta126
    Hello, in November 2021 we purchased a recently renovated home, did more renovations and completely furnished it with brand new furniture with the intention of using it as a full time Airbnb. While renovating and decorating the house between January and A... Latest reply by Anonymous