What Hosts are saying

Hey allHow can I hedge against people leveraging the monthly discount just to cancel before the 30 days. As people know the monthly discount tends to be cheaper than the weekly discount, and there is an opportunity cost associated with the longer booking ... Latest reply by Robin4
    109 days ago Airbnb promised me a full refund with respect to a sub-standard property I was due to stay in. After over 28 interactions with their support team their standard response is that "the refund was already process successfully and the issue was a... Latest reply by Andy2998
    Hi I am Denise and started hosting in June 2021. We have had a great response and people report they love our loft. I have a question: should you lower your rates during off season, and if so by what percentage? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi! We are owning with my brother an appartement (i own 50% and same for him). How can we share this appartement renting revenues using Airbnb ? I don't see anything related to cohotes revenues sharing. As Airbnb is sending revenues to the french fisc the... Latest reply by Stéphane395