What Hosts are saying

Hi. I hope someone understands my problem and can help hello this is sean So I’ve saved several rule sets. And applied them. the estimation tool shows correct estimates. Auto pricing is turned off. But then when I use them people start booking the days ... Latest reply by Sean35
    I updated my rates for Sun-Thursday about a week ago. At the same time I updated my weekend rates. The weekend rates are now showing as updated but the weekday rates are not updating. I do not have SmartPricing turned on. Help. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to get my property in front of people who want 30 days or more renta, since my city only allows a minimum of 30 days advertised. I have a gorgeous view having 130 ft of waterfront property. 2 BR 1 full ba... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am hosting since 2019 and very fast I became superhost. I never faced any problem with my payouts. Since May I have not recieved any payouts. I started contacting Airbnb and until now about hundred of times on the phone and also in written. In the begin... Latest reply by Alexandra1391
    I want your opinion of my countries law about roomsSo law is saying:any self service (sharing economy) acomodation establishment must bear features of and specifications of entire apartment1. furnished villas2. furnished residences located in a row or com... Latest reply by Janis20