What Hosts are saying

I had a long-term guest who seemed nice, but along the way, I discovered she was very hard on my items. She broke 2 pictures that were hanging on the walls and not in her way. I really have no idea how she managed that. I only knew about one of them, b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Reaching out with a question. I host in Madison, Wisconsin and the city is requiring yet another permit. My question is, They are requiring that I turn over all guest names and contact information to them. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this or... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi,Just looking for advice on how to gauge potential guests... I have an enquiry that has been a member of AirBnB since 2017 though has no reviews available. Thanks in advance,Skye Latest reply by Paul1255
    Lately the app has been inconsistent about issuing notifications. I was sitting at my computer last night when I noticed that the number on the Earnings page had changed. I looked at my phone. Nothing. I checked my email. There was a new booking. Lu... Latest reply by Inna22
    Any pros and cons of using one or the other option? I like the idea of the first option especially since it reduces the overall fee (host 3% and guest 16%) but the issue is that my price won't be competitive in the search results compared to hosts who sel... Latest reply by Mary419
    • Screenshot 2021-02-05 214756.jpg