What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a rental home in South of France. I have some reservations that was made prior the pandemic and they do not have 24 hours lap between each stays. So I wanted to comply with the CDC recommendations as I want to make it safe for everyone who ...
    Helloanyone else is having issue with Airbnb extenuating circumstances policy ? a guest cancelled their booking on the 11th of March for check in the next day. Airbnb didn’t give me any refund but after a long argument their refunded me 25% of the bookin...
    I do have a question for those of you who do not charge a cleaning fee. How do you quantify the cost and effort within your daily rate? How long does it take for you to prepare your space for the next guest? Do you have breaks in between your guest stay... Latest reply by Debra300
    I'm Emil, I have a bed and breakfast in Barcelona, since the beginning of my business I have registered my b&b with Airb&b. Now I have had, like all hosts, cancellations due to Covid. I have applied for a refund of 25% of the amount, as you kindly granted... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0