What Hosts are saying

Hi ! A guest broke my bed, sofa and box for the the coffee and sugar. She wrote me , the same day , that she came to the studio and she wrote that , not was her, but when I saw the damages are a lots , she broke the whole bed and other things . The pr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi i am new to this website and i find it difficult to find my way around. I want to put nightly prices but for each month we have a different price - it will only let me put in one price for the whole year. Am i missing something? Can you not put e.g jan... Latest reply by Lisa723
    So ... Airbnb are letting guests cancel in the UK up to July 31st. Government says yesterday accommodation can reopen 4th July subject to some guidelines. 2 households can stay over night in the same house no rules about bathroomsetc. But today’s advice o... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I booked two places by mistake. Last night I requested one. It was not answered. This morning (I have very bad mornings due to a nervous system injury), I instant booked another and got accepted by the first one at the same time ! I tried to call air b an... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi there. I was overcharged $19.73. Airbnb keeps saying it shows they took out a lesser amount, which yes, it shows on my receipt the amount they are saying they took out, The amount they were supposed to take out, the correct amount. Only they did not ta... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have not received my payout from Airbnb for my first guest since we New Zealand came out of lock down. It has been over a week and I heard nothing from Airbnb. I currently have another guest here and I can’t afford to keep hosting and not get paid. H... Latest reply by Laura4301