help register guest to Guarda Civil

Answered!

help register guest to Guarda Civil

Hello I have obtained user name and password from Altea Guarda civil.

I am unable to access the website, I am unable to register on Clav@ for register on the new website because I only hae an NIE nr no support nummer that is on a resident card, I am not a resident of Spain. Can anyone help please, I need to register my guests.

Thank you 

Cynthia Kai

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Cynthia1366, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have there been any updates since you posted in our community? Were you able to register your guests? I'm not sure if this will work for you, but our experienced Spanish Hosts frequently discuss this topic in the Spanish Community Center.

Here is the link to the Spanish Community Center in case you want to ask your question there.

I hope this helps 😊!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Jade500
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Cynthia, sorry I can not help but i do have a question.. I did get a licence and a registration number, but how do I now get my login details for the registration on the guarda civil website? Hope you have tips for me.. Thank you so much in advance

Hi @Jade500, we got these having to go directly to the Guarda civil, but even though I now have username and password I am unable to logg in, the site is down. Then I learned a new one is to start ses.hospedajes, but you need digital Security code, I ve now also applied for this, and have to go to the Spanish consulate for the process to move forward. Very frustrating. Hope this helps. Cynthia 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Cynthia1366, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Have there been any updates since you posted in our community? Were you able to register your guests? I'm not sure if this will work for you, but our experienced Spanish Hosts frequently discuss this topic in the Spanish Community Center.

Here is the link to the Spanish Community Center in case you want to ask your question there.

I hope this helps 😊!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad