ASK FOR HELP ABOUT MY PAYPAL I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND CAN'T WITHDRAW MY MONEY ANY CONTACT #

Tuan28
Level 2
Vũng Tàu, Vietnam

ASK FOR HELP ABOUT MY PAYPAL I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND CAN'T WITHDRAW MY MONEY ANY CONTACT #

Hi Air BNB Center . I'm already host in Air bnb by account : **. But i add more one account  by email : ** . This is my account and the new. Im' not have time to set up full information. But i add my mobile :  **. Now i forgot passwork and i cant log in new account (**) . Please Air Bnb center help me take again password . Because my apartment i host by account **have a guest book 21/6-23/6 . Customer send me photo they already pay by creadit. The customer contact with me but i cant not login this account. I havent yet set up information and account bank .  Please and hope you reply me teach me how to take my password .

Thank you so much 

Have a good day !

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Tuan28 this is a public forum and you need to delete all your personal info. We are all hosts here and Airbnb employees don't read and respond here. You need to contact Airbnb directly and follow the instructions on the link below to see how

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245.

Also, you don't get the money until 24h after the guest checks in and if you are a new host it can take up to 30 days. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Tuan28, I was wondering if you have seen Ana's reply? I think I would also recommend that you contact Airbnb so that they can look into this for you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen