Adding more apartments to my listing

Adding more apartments to my listing

Hello, I have four apartments in the same building which I want to list. Is there any way of clumping them together, rather than four separate listings? I already have one of the apartments up and running. How would I then sync the calendar to all four? 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sian48 

You need to create a listing for each appartment, as each listing will have his own booking calender. which is mandatory if you want guests let them book seperately. You can use the duplicate funktion to create the new listings form the existing one, which could save some work. Also when you have multiple listings, you can use the "professional tools", like the multicalender. It gives you the opportunity to make certain changes on all listings in one operation.

Best regards,

Emiel

Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

Also - to add to what @Emiel1  writes, once you have several listings, you can make the various listings dependent on each other. If one of my listings is booked, then automatically 2 other listings get blocked, and vise versa. Airbnb has lots of practical tools to manage multiple listings.