What Hosts are saying

Hello im new in airbnb i make my first hebergement in the 6 august and i didnt recieve the paiment yet what should i do? i wonder if you can help me? thanks **[Title Updated] Latest reply by Lizzie
    I ave just pre appoved this guest for a booking for tomorrow , but she is frustrated as she says "I am battling with this app and payment thing??? Please is there a number I can phone to get a reference and account number to make payment without all this ... Latest reply by Steve143
    There is a wrong Danish tranlation under Smart pricing... Under price suggestions it says "drikkepenge" which in Danish means tips for a waitress at a restaurant! The correct translation is "Prisforslag" or "Pristip" (= that is price suggestion or price ...
    • Skærmbillede 2017-09-04 kl. 13.53.31.png
    Hello. My parents own the property used to accomodate guests from Airbnb. Few years ago, they had an idea of upgrading the property to a much better condition by using loan from a bank. Unfortunately, things did not work as expected. The material prices w... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, i updated my payout method many times, but everytime there is a problem. A few days ago i got a mail from airbnb saying they have send my money but the day after there is a problem again and the money has been send back. I have been in contact with...
    Hi I want to make a special offer for an enquiry but the "send special offer" button is not an option in the message thread.Is it because the check out date of reservation overlaps with the check in date of the next reservation. Ie 2 guests leaving and ar... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0