AirBnB Computer Programming Runs Amok Again...

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

AirBnB Computer Programming Runs Amok Again...

I just received Super Host Status today, but this is what my listing is telling me now. They seem to have misplaced all of my reviews LOL...  So I am not in the Family Collection either anymore per this:

Screenshot (77).png

Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (79).png

39 Replies 39
Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Alex939,

Maybe the Airbnb systems have some problems in sending out half a million of e-mails at once.

So, Congratulations!

Thanks a lot, @Cor3. Congratulations to you too!!!

However it's interesting to know how many of us are superhosts. Is this number 500 000 close to our reality? I didn't get to any statistics.

Cor3
Level 10

Hi @Alex939,

Brian Chesky (Airbnb CEO) said during the big announcent on the 22nd of February 2018, there were about 400.000 Superhosts on Airbnb.

As you may know, Airbnb is very sparse on providing any numbers.

When I enter the Community site there's a counter and now it says 480,544 members . So we are close to that number of half a milion.

@Cor3 So I watched again the opening page of the Community Center and the number there is the number of hosts. How many of them are superhost we don't know.

Cor3
Level 10

Hi @Alex939,

That's the number of Community members. So, not the number of Superhosts.

Anybody with an account on Airbnb, can also create a Community account (Including guests, salesmen and students asking for filling out a survey).

Thank you @Cor3! I got it and post it on a wrong place. However I wasn't aware of the existence of those salesmen and students on this Community Center, so this is not a place for hosts only.

Cor3
Level 10

Hi @Alex939,

This is indeed what it says:

Welcome to the Community, Cor