Airbnb customer service lacking

Paula859
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Airbnb customer service lacking

Hosts are what make Airbnb because if we had to rely on the Airbnb culture which is extraordinarily frustrating when you get cancelled or they make a mistake we would abandon ship. It is amazing how faux polite they are in their responses and yet steadfastly obstinate in not listening or caring. It is the most passive aggressive corporate culture I have dealt with. 

The hosts however are amazing and I am curious if there was competition how many of them would lyft it out of Airbnb when the alternative comes.

it makes me wary to use Airbnb given this complete lack of support and greed when you need an issue solved but will not punish great hosts. And well not much other choice! What a sad statement. It would be so easy to make people feel good about their bad experiences by handling professionally and sincerely and quickly. 

1 Reply 1
Selma8
Level 2
Milan, Italy

I am a Airbnb host in Italy and rent my apartment sometimes  ..This week is the most buy time in Milan because of Design week fare .. I agreed to host a lady from Tel Aviv also a Super host but unfortunately even thought I accomodate and Went out  our of my way to assist her request that changed ( times .. without even looking at house rules etc  and I felt really uncomfortable but Airbnb in Holland hell out ..today check in day she asked at 11 to bring another guest.. in Italy regulations are really strict and called for help the Italia support center tue only I can call and basically they trashed me saying I do not have I stan book I cancelled guests .. All untrue ..  I had no assistance im’ in emergy joe panico attacks . No dialogue really bad tearlike t and I have no idea what will happen .. I’ns good Host ..nothing wrong ..but Tkry shut the phone no news .. no idea want will happen ..  Bewildered to say the least .. why? No idea ..the outcome is way to dangerous to host in d’italiY .. 

can am I call or get feedback from somebody just to get correct inftjankbtih so much