All prices are showing in the wrong currency for the country ?

Answered!

All prices are showing in the wrong currency for the country ?

Hi i am a host, and it just came to my attention that when a potential guest is looking at my page in another country, it always show in Us dollard. So my question is why it does not show in there country currency?

1 Best Answer

Hi @J-C-and-Lory0 its first come, first served, so whoever acted first to actually make a reservation gets the booking. A preapproval doesn't guarantee they get the booking - until they book & pay, it's still available to other people. His preapproval expired, and someone beat him to some of the dates, so he's out of luck. When he tries to book, he will be told the dates are not available. Hope that helps! - Karen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@J-C-and-Lory0

Hi - just checked your listing here in the UK and it is showing in £ sterling.

Ok Thanks a lot,it seem to be working ok today!

I just talked to my brother in law that live in Guadalajara Mexico,and he said it show in pesos.

So i think all is fine. By the way i am in Canada. And my place is in Tulum,Riviera Maya. And we will be there on the 21 march WO-HOO!!!!

Ok i had a guest who want to rent for 6 peoples, (Andres) from the 13 april to 17 april.... I "PRE-APPROVE" he had 24 hrs to respond ,but he did not. And 2 days later he told his will rent,and now he was at work and there is no internet,so he will do the booking on wednesday 22 march...Meanwhile another guest did booking for 3 days, on the 16 april check-in to 19 april  check-out

So my question is, will (Andres) will be able to still book for these dates 13 to 17 april, if another client (Maxime) did book from the 16 april to 19 april ? In Andres reservation detail will it show that the booking has changed and that (maxime ) rented for the 16 april and to 19?

Thank you for your advise.

Hi @J-C-and-Lory0 its first come, first served, so whoever acted first to actually make a reservation gets the booking. A preapproval doesn't guarantee they get the booking - until they book & pay, it's still available to other people. His preapproval expired, and someone beat him to some of the dates, so he's out of luck. When he tries to book, he will be told the dates are not available. Hope that helps! - Karen