Amenities - kid/family friendly

Scott84
Level 1
Townsend, TN

Amenities - kid/family friendly

Greetings!  I have a listing that has "kid/family friendly" scratched out under amenities.  We are most certainly kid and family friendly but there isnt a specific box to check/uncheck in order for that to show up.  Can anyone tell me what it takes for that to show up under my amentities? 

Thank you!

Scott

7 Replies 7
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Scott84, on your laptop, go to Dashboard, then to Your Listing along the top, then to Calendar and More, then to the extreme left side menu. Click Booking and then scroll down until you see House Rules. There you can change Suitable for Children to Yes. 

I have done that, all children selections are marked "YES."  But it has not fixed the problem, even after multiple days, Family/kid friendly is still striked out.

I too have this same issue.  Suitable for children (2-12 years) as well as Suitable for infants (Under 2 years) is marked YES and yet it is still crossed out in the Ammenities.

Jeff - I went in and changed it to NO and then changed it back and it worked!  Our place is now kid friendly!

That worked, thanks very much!

Thanks that did the trick.

Nicole422
Level 2
Ashmore, Australia

I've turned 0-2 and 2-12 on and off mulitple times.  Nothing is changing they stay crossed out 😞