What Hosts are saying

A friend and fellow AirBnB host pointed out that my home barely comes up on a search of homes in my town, even though there are few listings here. Most the searches directed her to the major city a few miles away. Even when she specifically searched for a... Latest reply by Chelsea198
    Hello, I need some advice. I was looking for a condo to stay in over spring break for around $500 or $600. I was able to find one for $50/night, $508 for the week. It was an instant book property however I had some questions for the host before I went ahe... Latest reply by Cait12
    I wish to question the false sense of security I have derived from the airbnb review system. I have always assumed that no bad review of a guest is a good review but now realize that a guest can travel the World trashing space and behave appallingly and ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Can anyone help advise me if Airbnb collects and remits the required City of Santa Rosa taxes? I find conflicting information on the site and the City is sending me demands for $ - I'm not sure how to respond until I'm clear what Airbnb is and isn't pay... Latest reply by Diem3
    We own 3 Airbnb properties. I have written a paragraph about my husband and I as hosts, but we only want it on 1 property. We own the other two properties with our daughter and her husband. We want a different writeup for those properties. Any idea ho... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been trying for the last 30 minutes to reset my password and am going around in circles
    Hi guys, Are you able to explain from where this $143NZD difference cames from? This is Information from the Airbnb Transaction history page which that shows a Total Payout of $1336NZD with the Airbnb service fee discount. Payout$41 NZD x 33 nights$1364 N... Latest reply by Csaba18