What Hosts are saying

So for the second time on my Airbnb account, I've had my travel credit removed. The first time was when I opened up my account. I had requested to stay in a place, and the host never answered my request. The booking was eligible for me to use my 30 GBP,... Latest reply by Emre28
    When selecting self check in, airbnb automatically opened a place to enter lockbox instructions. Can guests see this right when they book? I am only wanting them to have it a few days before check in. Right now I feel like I can't change the code regularl... Latest reply by Jackie41
    Hi community, I just had a last minute request that I have accepted however since it is a new guest somehow his payment hasn't been approved yet (he said his credit card called him since he is out of the US) and would like to call in and check the status ... Latest reply by Helen3
    How do you check if a guest is also a host? My only star rating less than a 4 was from a host from the Netherlands. How do you check that they are actually a host in good standing? Latest reply by Emilia42
    One week ago, I booked a stay for the year 2010. Now I would like to know if I would get back the Service Fee in case of a cancellation today. I found the following policies in my personal booking. Moderate: Full refund within limited periodCleaning fees ... Latest reply by Carina146
    I have been renting with airbnb and till august all good. Now on checking l see all payments since august are pending. When l enquire airbnb tell me l have to update the account . I dont understand as it worked until August. I am wary of putting bank deta... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Does it make any difference if l log on via airbnb.com or airbnb.co.uk? Ask as when l asked a question they answered to my travel and not my host listing inline. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all, Apologies in advance that this is more a vent than a request for advice, but I'm upset and I know only other hosts will understand. A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a woman, her sister, and her niece. The guest had originally booked for her two sis... Latest reply by Susan653