What Hosts are saying

Hi, I canceled one of my reservation a few days ago due to emergency house inspection, and in the end, the report shows the house all good, thus we want to list it again and make it available from now, I tried to list it but I realized that the days I can... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, we're new hosts and our first guest indicated in her review that our cleaning fee was high. We have a 3bed/2bath home and we allow up to 8 guests and pets (with and extra $25). Our nightly prices are lower than comparable homes. The cleaning fee g... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Today 3 days before we travel we were informed our accomadion had been cancelled by an airbag customer assistant. 5hrs later we were told this wasnt true and that our accomadation was ok.What does airbnb offer as an as a company to people that put faith ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello.Won't it be better if Airbnb only advertise one price including their commission ..then guests won't be shocked when they see the final price instead of the price that was advertised.before they decided to book..I've had many expired pre approvals b... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How does one view FULL calendar instead of this sliding scale version? I was previously able to click on the property link which would show me view of full calendar, but since adding an additional property, when I click on the link it brings me to the p... Latest reply by Emiel1