How do you get paid in Canada ?

Answered!
Gabriel658
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

How do you get paid in Canada ?

I have 2 options IBAN which doesn’t exist in Canada and Paypal which seems not working 

1 Best Answer
Gabriel658
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Thank you Milou, I figured out.

All works good when you are using computer or web not Airbnb app. I was trying to add payout method using app. It doesn’t work, you have to use computer or regular browser. They should have mentioned it somewhere. Mention this if you ever help someone with the same issue. 

Thank you 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Gabriel658

If it is possible, could you see this link :  

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/54/how-do-i-edit-or-change-my-payout-method  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Gabriel658
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Thank you Milou,

I already tried that many times. For Canada, only 2 options are available: Paypal and Bank transfer, with bank transfer both IBAN number and Swift ID are required, we don’t use IBAN in Canada( I get stuck there). With PayPal I add it but it seems not working or not saved. I wish there was direct deposit.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Gabriel658 

You could see this link, which could help you to know if your payout working or not : 

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/106/how-do-i-know-if-my-payout-method-is-working 

Also, i see that you could inform Airbnb, if the problem is still not resolved.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Gabriel658
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Thank you Milou, I figured out.

All works good when you are using computer or web not Airbnb app. I was trying to add payout method using app. It doesn’t work, you have to use computer or regular browser. They should have mentioned it somewhere. Mention this if you ever help someone with the same issue. 

Thank you 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute,  

Thank you also @Gabriel658 . It is good that it is good now and i hope for you the best wishes. 

Many thanks for the information. 

Thanks, 

Miloud