What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb team form sunny Hanoi- Vietnam I had a booking [booking reference hidden] last month, that a long story that you can find history again, but the guests brocke the rule (mother booked for son and she did not come, booked for 3 pax but came t... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hallo from sunny Hanoi - Vietnam, I need your help for booking [booking number hidden] was cancelled yesterday (14 Aug) for staying 18-22 August without any information from guest or airbnb. Now I can not find any message/information of the guest becaus... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am hosting with Airbnb and I will be using my RBC bank as my Payout. It asked for IBAN number but RBC doesn't have one. When I tried some combinations given to me by the bank it did not work. Can anyone help me? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have a very recent booking, but I have been having little warning bells going off since last week. I had someone inquire regarding staying for 4 months. Asked me lots of questions about how to pay and all that. Then he said he would book the f... Latest reply by Sarah977