CC usernames - missing numbers

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

CC usernames - missing numbers

Oh... just noticed all our tagging numbers have disappeared... another glitch, or they've abandoned them? 

@Helen3 @Miloud0 @Helen427 @Lizzie 

*[Moved to create new topic–title updated]

23 Replies 23
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Susan17 @Miloud0 @Lizzie 

I noticed that to but thought maybe it was only mine so didn't think to much about it.

@Stephanie have you fiddled with our numbers before you dashed off?
Or is it @Quincy ??

It may need a topic of it's own!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Helen427@Susan17,

Thanks for highlighting this.

Ah! It wouldn't be a Friday without a little excitement! Joking aside, this is unexpected and so I'm just highlighting this to the product team. 

I'll keep you posted, as soon as I hear an update. I'm really sorry about this. 

Thanks so much for your help with this. Speak soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just to add, I've made this into a new topic here in the Help board, so it is easier to follow.

I hope this is ok with you @Susan17 (I'm happy to change the title, if you have any other suggestions).

Thank you again. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

No probs, @Lizzie. 😉

Just tried to "like" your post on the previous thread, and got the red notification below. I did notice that the CC was extremely slow and glitchy for the past couple of days, took several attempts to post comments. Screenshot_20190906-130229.png

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Susan17, I wonder if this error came up because I was moving the thread. Are you ok kudos-ing comments now? 

--------------------

Ah, I think that's what it might have been, @Lizzie! Yes, seems ok on this one 🙂

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

yes @Lizzie @Susan17  kudos works fine from here in Auckland - where we are ahead of Greenwich time of you folks in the UK/Ireland 😉

All good here now too, @Helen427! 😉

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hehe! Thanks @Helen427 - I'm glad the time difference doesn't play a part in this...that could get complicated....

Thanks for checking. 🙂

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Susan17  and @Helen427,

Just an update for you. The product team are looking into this and I'm hopeful this should be back to normal shortly.

Would you mind logging out of the CC and then back in again please? 

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie @Susan17 @Paul154 

Logged out then in again and still without my numbers..

Good morning btw from here..bed time!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, @Helen427 it is early for you. 

Just to check, did you log out of the CC and Airbnb and then back in again?

Sorry for asking about this, you don't have to reply now–please go and enjoy your well deserved beauty sleep. 🙂 

--------------------

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

yes @Lizzie , I logged completely out of CC and then back in via my Listing profile.

Oh beauty sleep, stayed at friends for a change a week or so ago and felt like a Princess the way I was so well pampered!