Calendar Sync with Other Sites NOT working

Calendar Sync with Other Sites NOT working

I have a sync with Booking.com in place. I blocked some dates in the Booking.com site and was expecting Airbnb to grab those dates and also block them in their calendar. Guess what? No blocks were created and a guest used the same dates I already blocked for another guest in another site. Now I have to pay a Cancellation fee for the lack of Sync in Airbnb? Do I have to keep synchronizing the calendars manually? Then what is the purpose of having an Import Calendar feature if is not going to work?

3 Replies 3

@Waldemar18:
In my experience Airbnb's sync has never worked 100%. It's almost always better to double sync. In other words, set up every site you list on to get the calendar from all the other sites redundantly. This has helped to solve our problem. However, we tried Booking.com last fall. We received 3 reservations from them of which 2 were when Booking's calendar itself was blocked and I had manually blocked it. We de-listed with them after the second time.

Jody101
Level 1
Highmore, SD

I also just discovered that the sync with booking.com is not working.  Is there no phone number to Airbnb tech support?

Janine234
Level 1
Otaki, New Zealand

I have just discovered that all the dates that I had synced with Booking.com have disappeared from AirBNB....and there were many.  It has worked up until this time but I will now have to go through and enter every date manually.  Since there is no support, how do I raise this problem with AirBNB?