Calendar glitches

Answered!
Zach36
Level 1
Bar Harbor, ME

Calendar glitches

Several times I have blocked off dates only to go back and find they have been unblocked. In some cases several months have been blocked and a random 3 days will have somehow become open. This has led to my first cancellation in two years since the instant book was on. This is a huge inconvenience and if it continues I will no longer use this site.

1 Best Answer

@Zach36, if the Instant Book error happened because of a calendar glitch, hopefully you spoke to AirBnB host support to make sure the cancellation was penalty-free to you?

If you did not, please contact AirBnB host support and explain what happened so that they can remove any penalties.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Zach36 

Some hosts had this problem and say it may have something to do with 3 months availability. I have 6 months and never had this problem 

@Zach36, if the Instant Book error happened because of a calendar glitch, hopefully you spoke to AirBnB host support to make sure the cancellation was penalty-free to you?

If you did not, please contact AirBnB host support and explain what happened so that they can remove any penalties.

Thanks, it was instant book so no penalty, just frustrating, has happened in the past but instant book was off so I could just decline. Thanks again.

LandD0
Level 2
Coogee, Australia

This also happened to me on about 4 occasions.

The last one I reported and Airbnb resolved without a penalty to me. 

Maria568
Level 5
Stanthorpe, Australia

Correct : It lead to my first 3 cancellations in 5 years !!  Booking were made over my blocked dates and the private note disappeared. Soooo annoying and I forgot to take off instant booking and It happened again today ... So unfair !