Calendar not showing blocked dates

Cynthia249
Level 2
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Calendar not showing blocked dates

Hi,

The last few days I’ve noticed my calendar isn’t showing the days I had manually blocked out. When I do a search as a guest I can see the dates I blocked are indeed blocked but why can’t I see this easily on the calendar?

Currently when I look at my calendar it’s all white, I only know what’s blocked when I click on the dates.. ps this is on the app, I haven’t tried to look at this on my laptop as I use the app 99% of the time.

I have logged out and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled but still the same. I did update the app about 2 days ago not sure if this is connected. 

Any help or advice will be appreciated. I will add a screenshot if possible.

4DFC97D6-3488-45AC-B3D1-714AAA722CD6.png

93 Replies 93
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Cynthia249 The app sometimes has bugs i would advice you to block your dates while using your laptop and always check your Airbnb account via your laptop atleast once in a day.The app is helpful to notify you of new bookings and messages that guests have sent i personally prefer to do all major changes on my account while i am using a PC or laptop. Good luck!!!

Kristin138
Level 1
El Puerto de Santa María, Spain

I am also having the same problem and I don’t know how it could be an app issue as I have been using the app for two years with no issues.  It’s very inconvenient because it requires me to keep a separate hand written calendar in order for me to see the dates I’ve blocked.  Otherwise I have to open each day of the month to double check it to be sure I don’t over book.  

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's very frustrating.I have also tried to block out dates via a laptop and still an issue.

Strange it says the dates have been updated but not showing on my calendar 

Βασίλης2
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

Hello everyone! I have the same problem with you Cynthia since yesterday .

I did update the app too

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

I used to use the app, but seeing how bugged it was (and it looks like it still is) I started using the mobile site - saves frustration like these.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

I contacted them, and they're saying it is a new functionality aspect and no way to revert back to the old way.  They suggested we send our complaints to airbnb.com/feedback.  If enough people tell them it's not effective they can hopefully change it.  

It is a bug / defect . No one calls it a new functionality . 

Cynthia249
Level 2
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

@Βασίλης2 I’m glad I’m not the only one experiencing this. Thanks @Oomesh-Kumarsingh0 and @Marzena4 I’ll make sure to log in on my laptop regularly. 

@Cynthia249 The pleasure is all mine!

William386
Level 1
Healdsburg, CA

Same problem really need this fixed - saying “use laptop” isn’t a fix or always an option :pistol:

@William386 Can you suggest a better option?

yes. FIX the app. It worked two days ago as everyone reports - the last update broke it, or removed functionality that needs to be there.  Suggest everyone send feedback through the app.

Lara44
Level 1
Positano, Italy

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Since two days ago my calendar only shows Airbnb bookings but none of my direct bookings which is useless as I need to see availability fairly often.

Any update on this problem?