Calendar not showing blocked dates

Cynthia249
Level 2
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Calendar not showing blocked dates

Hi,

The last few days I’ve noticed my calendar isn’t showing the days I had manually blocked out. When I do a search as a guest I can see the dates I blocked are indeed blocked but why can’t I see this easily on the calendar?

Currently when I look at my calendar it’s all white, I only know what’s blocked when I click on the dates.. ps this is on the app, I haven’t tried to look at this on my laptop as I use the app 99% of the time.

I have logged out and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled but still the same. I did update the app about 2 days ago not sure if this is connected. 

Any help or advice will be appreciated. I will add a screenshot if possible.

4DFC97D6-3488-45AC-B3D1-714AAA722CD6.png

93 Replies 93
Charles256
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

It's been fixed as of today. Thank goodness!

Having the same problem. Some of these updates are a real pain. 

Marie312
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I know this is going to be a problem because I will forget to unblock unless I see it!

All fixed. I deleted the old app and downloaded the new one!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello again @Cynthia, @Vicky@Sabrina@Jody@Oomesh Kumarsingh,  @Kristin@Βασίλης@Marzena@Kristin And Chris@William@Karen@Lara@Mags@Michael@Teck Vee@Connie Jo & Leslie@Neil@Sarah@Stewart@Küllike@Sandra@Myra@Josie & Paul@Sue@Kate@Rob@Sarah@Diana@Maureen@Warwick@Ha@Deborah@Lesley And John@Cong@Trish@Darius@Sarah@Trish@Leisha@Gillian@Janice@Marie312@Brenda-And-James0@Alberto390@Shaneal0@Aki22@Alana31@Deana11

I have seen there is an update available for the app. If you go to your app store and update the Airbnb app, please can you check if you are still experiencing this? 

It would be great to hear an update from you.

(Thanks @Raimonda-and-Paulius0 and @Charles256 for letting us know it is now working for you.) 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Seems to be fixed - thanks for listening Airbnb

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great news, thanks @Trish25 for letting us know. 🙂

I hope you have a lovely weekend (you might need to wrap up warm, I hear it is going to get cold again).

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Yes it appears the calendar is accurate again. Thanks for checking in!

Cynthia249
Level 2
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Thanks @Lizzie I can confirm it looks fixed here

Simone192
Level 2
Derby, United Kingdom

I’ve just posted this issue on here so now I know it’s not just me 

I will send feedback to Airbnb as it’s very annoying 

Airbnb issued a fix for this yesterday - if you update your app it works again.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just mentioning in @Simone192, so she sees your great response @Trish25. Thanks so much. 🙂

I hope this works for you now Simone. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Karen847
Level 2
Saunderton, United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem. I thought I'd inadvertently clicked on a wrong setting and then couldn't find what I'd done. Can't wait to get it fixed. Really irritating. 

Simone192
Level 2
Derby, United Kingdom

Back to normal 🙂

i didn’t do anything other then mention it on here and send AirBnB feedback about it 

Elizabeth125
Level 2
Gettysburg, PA

Airbnb is having calendar bugs all around.  One rep stated to me that bookings over one year out were not allowing VRBO to sync therefor allowing double bookings (happened to me)  They of course fixed it and apologized.  Then it happened again yesterday with a booking a couple months away.  The rep was overly rude this time denying any Airbnb bugs and trying to tell me VRBO is sending false info.  I told him I already knew about the calender glitches and he got condencenfing to me.  He fixed it with no penalties and then told the guest I double booked!   Airbnb's reps are going down the drain.  Looking forward if you have any booking that come through VRBO make sure that Airbnb's calender reflects it.

Any one else getting this?