Calendar not showing blocked dates

Cynthia249
Level 2
Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Calendar not showing blocked dates

Hi,

The last few days I’ve noticed my calendar isn’t showing the days I had manually blocked out. When I do a search as a guest I can see the dates I blocked are indeed blocked but why can’t I see this easily on the calendar?

Currently when I look at my calendar it’s all white, I only know what’s blocked when I click on the dates.. ps this is on the app, I haven’t tried to look at this on my laptop as I use the app 99% of the time.

I have logged out and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled but still the same. I did update the app about 2 days ago not sure if this is connected. 

Any help or advice will be appreciated. I will add a screenshot if possible.

4DFC97D6-3488-45AC-B3D1-714AAA722CD6.png

93 Replies 93

@Elizabeth125

Did they fix your problem?  I too am experiencing this issue, both through the laptop and through the app, where the calendar is not syncing/blocking dates appropriately.  I have the added problem that even if I manually block a date on the Airbnb calendar, the system will not hold the block and it disappears within the hour. I noticed the problem this past Friday when I received a double booking due to the calendar not being blocked. A ticket has been opened with Airbnb but I am anxiously awaiting updates and haven't heard back from them the last 3 days. At this time my listing has been snoozed so I do not impact guests negatively.

It seems to be fixed now for me.  Whatever you do do not allow them to tell you its not thier fault.  I had one operator be so rude to me.

same problem now in the site - tried in 2 browsers - no markings on the blocked dates at all. its high season now and this really makes work hard...

Wrote them a message on facebook and they thanked me for "my suggestion" so wrote in caps that this is a BUG in a crucial feature and its impossible to work like that!! hopefully now they will do something.,

Even when they appeared they were such an extremely light blue thin line that it was hardly possible to see it - we have 3 listings (with 5 units) and instead of making work easier they find ways every time to make it harder...

Jennie53
Level 1
Blenheim, New Zealand

I have had exactly the same calendar issues.

This week, I had two air B and B bookings for days that had been blocked out.

This was frustrating and is definitely a glitch in the booking system.

I suggest that this major concern is put forward to the next world wide forum for discussion.

The problem needs fixing.