Calendar problems

Calendar problems

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had issues updating their calendar. It shows all dates available on my end, but when I look at it logged out on another computer as if I am a guest looking to book it only SHOWS dates as they were BEFORE I updated it to have all dates available, but when you click on a date it THEN gives the option to book those "unavailable" dates. Hope that makes sense. I just want them to all show available to someone looking to book, and I don't get it!

3 Replies 3
Jo-and-Steve0
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi  I have had a similar problem, which I have reported to Airbnb but they have stopped responding to me now, saying I can update the calendar myself! 

I have been setting trip length to 7 days minimum with a Saturday changeover day, for most of my weeks, as that is when my housekeeper is available to clean. However, I checked how my listing appears to guests under Preview, and for all of the weeks I had set those limits, only the Saturday ie one day showed as available! To guests it must appear I have only the odd Saturday free to book rather than the whole week. As I say, I have tried to explain this to Airbnb but they just tell me how to block and unblock my calendar. I have been doing this for 7 years now, so that is not the issue.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Hi,

Did you manage to find solution?

Do not quite sure do I have exactly same problem but it is similar.

I have been also setting trip length to 7 days minimum with a Saturday changeover day as that is also fit the best for my housekeepers, but I would like that Saturday is check in/out day only.

Also when I checked my listing under Preview it shows,that booking is possible only on Saturday but you can check out on Monday, Tuesday etc. I temporary fix this by setting  Max stay days to 7, but then I am risking not to get booking for 14 or more days. 

Thanks

Margaret565
Level 2
Paisley, United Kingdom

I am unable to access my calander I want to go on holiday but can't block off the dates.