Can I revise a review?

Rachel124
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

Can I revise a review?

Is there any way to update a review if you find out additional information after you submitted the review for your guest?

3 Replies 3
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

I don't think you can update a published review, Rachel. It's done. Once you have a few reviews for your place under your belt, you might not be so eager anymore to get reviews asap, so maybe just wait a week or so, see if the guest actually writes you a review (Airbnb will prompt you if they do) , and after you had a chance to throroughly check the place, write your review then.

I don't write reviews on guests anymore if they don't write one for us, unless it is something blatant I would want to let other hosts know about. the little stuff, like a broken wine glass, a general sloppiness or carelessness, I decided to just let it go, it comes with the territory....

@Rachel124, I just tried to look up,your listing, it's not there. Did you take it down?

This needs to be fixed. I believed that a guest had  taken a towel and a wash cloth and said so. I was certain that this was the only explanation and I was wrong. This guest stands falsely accused until I fix it. How does one contact airbnb to make them aware of this need?

C-C0
Level 10
Memphis, TN

You can revise as long as 1) guest has not reviewed you yet and 2) it is still within 48 hrs of when you first submitted the review.