Can't access message inbox

Can't access message inbox

This hasn't happened before.  But recently,  we are unable view our messages in our inbox via the Airbnb app. It says there are no messages,  and that the inbox is empty.     Guests have been sending us messages and requests which we can only read and reply via website.  

Has anyone had this issue with the app? 

38 Replies 38

Can’t read full message and now no follow up email so impossible to contact enquirer if not home. Driving me mad!

Anne1537
Level 1
Enschede, Netherlands

This happened again, starting 10 May. I linked it to the updates on 10 and 14 May I got as a beta tester. But every time I fix it (phone settings, apps, clear data/cache of the AirBnB app) it comes back, even if there was no update of the app. Same for archives message.

Andy-Ighodalo0
Level 1
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain

I'm equally facing the same situation. When I click on inbox, it only shows traveling and support team inbox but hosting inbox is no where to be found. However, this only happens with my mobile telephone but my laptop table top is perfectly okay. Please, I need urgent solution as I most often use my mobile phone

Karen1082
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

I can not access my inbox what is going on The website sends me to the traveling app

has anybody found a solution to this problem?

Michelle2137
Level 4
New South Wales, Australia

no I've had this problem for several months now and am losing bookings and my ratings have gone down because I haven't responded to messages that supposedly were sent which I have not received. 

I'm having same problem with inbox not showing messages. Get email enquiries and can accept the request but nothing showing in the inbox even when there is a confirmed booking. Very annoying. Only happened recently though Lynn

i am a host if i get email notification from guests i cant do anything no reply no pre-approve nothing. It makes me annoying. what to do can anybody help

Mudassar2
Level 2
West Java, Indonesia

hello i am host and i cant even see or reply to my guests both on app or website it makes me sick and tired . can anybody tell what is the problem