Can't add payout method in Nigeria

Vincent178
Level 2
Lekki/Ikate And Environs, Nigeria

Can't add payout method in Nigeria

Hi Everyone! its great to be here. I'm a new host and based in  Nigeria, i want to know how or what payout method Airbnb adopts for Nigeria Hosts. I tried to set up a payout preference but i get a message that says Airbnb does not send money to Nigeria and i dont have an account in another country. I just got my first booking (a Nigerian though) and would like to resolve this issue quickly. Cheers

42 Replies 42

Exactly the issues am having. I don't even understand why they would accept payment from guests when they know they won't pay the hosts in Nigeria.  I find this so discriminatory.

If you don't want business from Nigeria then don't take payments from quests coming to nigeria.

Taiwo2
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Did you get this problem solved, by the way?

Ismail10
Level 2
Lagos, Nigeria

So it means Airbnb is either ignoring this sensitive discussion or taking us for a joke - what type of discrimination is that when you have our money but can’t pay us ?

or has anyone got this solved - pls we need answers.

thanks 

Hyelni0
Level 1
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria

I have the same issue here. Customer support is telling me to get a relative's account who is not in Nigeria! Now how am I supposed to do that if I don't have relative's/friends abroad. I've been sending messages to support for two days now. Seems to me, this is one chance. 

Worst part is my guests are checking out in the morning, so I may end up not getting my payout. 

Prince14
Level 2
Lagos, Nigeria

Well I can help you cash out your payouts, contact me via ** let’s discuss 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lets have your way-out here in the open, it will be good for the whole Nigerian community which will ever be grateful to you.

Exactly

pls if u can help let me know am in need of it urgently 

Just register for payoneer, you will get a US account number and all that and they will send money directly to your Nigerian account.

I currently use my U.S account for payout even though my preference is to get payment into my Nigeria account. I hope direct payments to Nigeria is added to the list soon. 

Hi, pls how do one register for a payonerr method when your country where one can register their address is not even on the list ?

but Hannah, payoneer requires a US billing address

Hi. Is there a way to integrate payoneer into Airbnb or the client has to pay outside the platform?