Can you offer a discount for 2 or more nights?

Jayne34
Level 4
Deltona, FL

Can you offer a discount for 2 or more nights?

I have a property I rent w a minimum of 1 night. I'd like to price it higher for 1 night and less for 2 or more. Is there a way to do this? I can only find a discount for 7 days. 

Jayne Rocco
6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jayne34 

Yes, in the pricing section for weekly and monthly discount  there is a third option to set a discount for a custom amount of nights. (click on Edit button to see it)

Best regards,

Emiel

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Jayne34- yes you can. It's under your pricing settings

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.55.27 PM.png

This option doesn't come up for me.  Is there a setting I need to change to get it?

Mike1034
Level 10
Mountain View, CA

@Jayne34  @Joann11  For mobile app, under booking setting tab, click pricing, then add custom trip length discount.

if you use website, you can enable professionals tools. Then in multiple calendar, you can create rule sets. That can be more flexible. Not only you can set up trip length but also you can set up day of the week as checkin date.

JJ48
Level 10
Providence, RI

I don't have it either.  I can only set a weekly or monthly discount or a special price for a particular week or month.  I've wanted to do the discounts for 3 or 4 days as well. 

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Here's where you enable professional tools https://www.airbnb.com/users/settings

If that doesn't work then consider that hosts who got a stay set up with Airbnb a few years ago used a different template than the one you get now when you set up an Airbnb stay.