Changing settings for bank holiday weekends

Gareth155
Level 1
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom

Changing settings for bank holiday weekends

We have a 2 night minimum setting on our let, which works fine for most of the time. We continually find however that whenever we have a 3 day bank holiday weekend, we get someone who wants to only stay for 2 nights. Is there a way that you can select specific dates that you can set a different minimum stay to, in order to make bank holiday weekends a 3 night minimum?

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Gareth155  yes it is. Go to your calendar, select those dates, scrool down to "rule sets" and adjust your min stay.

Alicia242
Level 5
Salem, MA

@Gareth155  Yes if you go to availability and requirement and where you set the minimum stay down below that should be set for "specific dates". ( I know because as I have a 2 nt min there are certain holiday(bank) weekends the are 3 day that I want to change... for ex: I live in Salem MA USA rich in Maritime & literary history but most well known for the witch trials in the 1600's therefor in October this is the busiest month here. A beautiful historical coastal city( also in Oct the leave turn color making it magical >>> Salem is the Halloween capital of the world! Guests come from around the globe for this month. And this year 2020 Halloween falls on a Saturday so Id like a 3 nt min -  either Thurs-Sun Oct 29-Nov 1 or Fri-Mon Oct 30-Nov2 I hope that I did it correctly... I set specific dates 3 nt min for Oct 29-Nov 2nd