What Hosts are saying

Debs Booked from 27 Dec to 01 January. Has she paid? As this is our peak Holiday Season we would be happier if we could get a 50% deposit. Please let me know if this is possibleRegards Rob Latest reply by Ange2
    a pop out messaje "i´m sorry we are not able to autorize your account, then disappear" but when i log in my account with google in the computer thats what happen everytimewhy is that? i dont undestaaand, can somebody help me?
    Hello fellow Airbnb'ers! I am in quite a horrible situation. There has been construction on my block for quite a while but during the past weekend, one of the workers hit a main pipeline, and now my building is without water I am going crazy for myself, ... Latest reply by Trinity-And-Cristina0
    Dear Sir, Lady Because I don not like any kind of conflict with anyone, whatsoever the reasons or not reasons : I politely and very friendly I want to ask you to remove from the site the review of Gianna…. , as well all corespondence because there are ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    So here is the thing i made a listing but i didnt put any bank account until later. Then i had a request from a woman with 2 kids which came yesterday and said they paid but i still havent recieved anything in my bank...how do i know if they really paid o... Latest reply by Jenny-And-Scott0
    Hi All, Thanks for taking the time to peruse tge followig and suggest any options. Be nice if there was somewhere to pop a quick question straight to airbnb admin is my first question? Main question:I have a listing and it's part of a greater building wh... Latest reply by Andrea9
    My guest needed to extend her reservation but we thought that she would have to put in her credit card information again but she did not. Was her card charged? Also, we tried to cancel afterwards (hopefully that was successful) so that her card would not ... Latest reply by William97