What Hosts are saying

I am a host .This is urgent please help what to do step by step instruction would be fine thank you.I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ADVERTSING BOTH OF THEM BEACUSE WE MOVED NEW HOME FROM POINTE CLAIRE TO DORVAL 2016 AUGUST 28 PLEASE ADVICE HOW CAN I REMOVE MY... Latest reply by Laszlo3
    In the Help Centre, if you send a message via "Resolve Issue", you get a nice message:We’re currently working on your case, and a member of our team will follow up with you soon. Thank you in advance for your continued patience.Then it tells you what case... Latest reply by Maxine6
    I am a new host, and even though I have responded to enquiries quickly, I have a response rate of 0%I have had 7 enquiries.and I have pre approved one, and have answered all qustions, except one which closed themselves.But my response rate shows 0 respons... Latest reply by Sharon114
    I can't work out how to charge my current guest for 2 further nights stay. Theyve already paid for 2 nights via special offer, but i dont want them to pay cleaning and added fees again. Many many thanks if you are able to help. Latest reply by Andrea9
    I just booked a room for an upcoming business trip, and only /after/ I requested it did I see the promotion to sign up for a Airbnb Business and get $50 credit. So I signed up. Then my soon-to-be-host accepted my reservation and I'm all set. HOW do I a...
    Hi! Anyone has issues with Airbnb mobile app? After changing my phone to a newer one and updating to the latest iOS it works horribly for me, do not receive any notifications, message section is nowehere to be found.. Also not able to find a way how to co... Latest reply by Ginny7