What Hosts are saying

HI AllI am new to to host,may i know how to show the guest rating at the guest booking page?There are reviews showed but i couldnt see the star rating at the page. thank you! Latest reply by James1
    Hi,I booked a place for November 4th and I already got charged. Is this a hold and the money will come back to my account?Thanks! Latest reply by Annette33
    Hi,I've had 5 star reviews in 8 out of 10 guest visits in the past year. However AirBnB calculates a 77% rate (?) of 5 stars for my listing. Are they just very bad at math or am I missing something? Thanks, Eric Latest reply by Cristina208
    I'm a new host and have not even had my first guest yet. My first availability dates are Sept. 12 as I am currently completing some renovations on the apartment. I have had the listing up for a couple of weeks now and am concerned that I havn't had any ... Latest reply by Annette33
    I'm looking at getting a cabin which I'll let on Airbnb. Do people have experience about the vaiability of letting a place with a composting toilet? It seems definitely right for a cabin - but i'm not sure how it will do as a let in a city? Any advice? ... Latest reply by Sonja31
    i have a moderate cancelation policy on my iisting. guest cancelled after notification period. why is the amount on the future payout less than what i would normally receive for the 2 nights? Latest reply by Paul229