What Hosts are saying

My guest wants to stay an additional day which is fine with me. We can't figure out how to change it in the system since he's already here. I've changed my settings so that the day is available and the minimum stay is 1 day. When we press change reservati... Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi everyonce, Each time I try to change my name in profile settings I get an error message saying:"Profile update failed. Please do not include an e-mail, phone number, or website in your first or last name."No matter which name I change it to, I get the ...
    So I just had to call my cable company to get my internet turned back on. Apparently my guests had illegally downloaded a season of a popular television series and I'm guessing that they were sharing it with the world.I have received three letters from my... Latest reply by Maya17
    i have canceled a booking , because the guest mentionend he would like to prolong his stay but didnt confirm it yet ,so the guest who has booked the days agreed when i told her i have to cancel because now the gust confirmed he wanted to stay longer , but... Latest reply by Sharon114
    I changed my PayPal email addreA but Airbnb paid to my old email address before I had chance to change it and now the payment isn't anywhere.How can I fix this?
    Hi my father is new to hosting as well as myself Someone set up my father as a host but added his two rooms that are available in 3 listings as follows:1st listing - double and single room2nd listing - single room3rd listing - double roomAs i hope you can... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I have an older couple who appear to be new to Airbnb and who think of our suite as a hotel, with me the concierge. I provide directions and recommendations about the immediate community/neighborhood to all guests, and detailed advice about how to get to ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0