What Hosts are saying

We are renting our cottage and have recently had some issues with major things breaking while renters are staying there. This time, our water pump died, and the renters that were there were amazing! They helped us figure out what was wrong, and were great... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I just had a group check in to my New York apartment for which I have had excellent reviews. To quote they think the apartment is filthy and disgusting. It's not, Meanwhile they only put one person in the request and they are five, they are paying under 2... Latest reply by Karin29
    I've noticed create.airbnb.com (where you create your personal Bélo) does not work because I wanted to change mine many months ago. I called and they couldn't give me a timeline, but would put a note in the system. This is also the case for a few hosts I'... Latest reply by David443
    Hello,Guest checked on August 29 and left the apartment on August 31.But the money is not transferred,Airbnb don't send me code of WU.Amount was 58 $,i know that i can recieved transfer up to 60$,but i have question,what it means,i can't get that money? Latest reply by Jo62
    My husband and I run a 2 bedroom cottage and have recently been posted an out of character review by a guest which contains misstatements. We have prepared a summary report about this and wish to send it to Airbnb for consideration. Who should we contac... Latest reply by Mei2
    I was sent an email asking to review my first guests. I wrote the review and it was submitted, but I now want to amend it. Is that possible? Thanks Latest reply by Ana7