What Hosts are saying

Hey there fellow hosts, I just recently approved a reservation for a guest who's profile says his name is "New User." I'm assuming he did this to keep a sense of anonymity but now that I have accepted his reservation I messaged him to share this informat... Latest reply by Cathy57
    Hi there. My rental has an "off season" price" and "high season" pricing. I cannot find out how to advertise this difference. I have a client who wants to rent, but he thinks he can rent for the "advertised price" because I do not know how to list my "... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have searched for my listing with no joy. I have typed in the dates, number of people, whole house, houseboat etc. I have typed in Richmond, Brentford, Kew, Chiswick with nothing coming up. Why is this? Latest reply by Gina47
    I was supposed to have a guest yesterday. She booked and mentioned her and her friend (although my room is for one person).Trying to be a good host (probably wrong decision), I responded that I can provide the 2nd bed (air mattress) for a 5 € fee a night.... Latest reply by Hugo36
    It is ridiculous how many charges were applied until the money reached my account, something about 25%. I'm starting to feel Airbnb is a scam, especially when there is no email I can complain and maybe receive an explanation. For sure I'm moving out of th... Latest reply by Betty-B--M-0