Co-host

Answered!
Mod-Apiluk0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Co-host

I saw function to find co-host on airbnb. How can I register as co-host on system.

1 Best Answer
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Mod-Apiluk0 @Kallika0 I already done it a co-host profile. For me I got invitation by Email from airbnb. You both can try at https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start 

hope it help

Nutth

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110
Tehilah0
Level 2
Helsinki, Finland

That page is no longer available

Leckie0
Level 2
Etowah, NC

I am a Superhost based on my management of a listing on Manasota Key in Englewood, Florida since march of this year. I set up a co-host profile on Airbnb in hopes of attracting other listings from property owners that would be interested in benefitting from my expertise and success. I was approached by a property owner who is building a new two bedroom apartment in her home near Brevard, NC.  She indicated in her intial contact with me that she was looking for someone to handle the full gamut of services from handling the initial inquiry from potential guests to qualifying guests to updating the calendar and pricing to preparing the apartment for guest arrival to restocking essential supplies to welcoming the guests in person to resolving guest isssues to coordinating cleaning and linens to coordinatinating maintenance and building the listing. For these services, I proposed a fee based on 15% of the net bookings with a minimum payment of $75 per guest stay. I had suggested that my engagement as co-host begin on Monday, August 14, which coincides with the date that the owner projects that the apartment-in-progress will be complete.

After seeing the apartment, which is still under constuction, I researched similar listings in the area on VRBO as well as Airbnb and determined that an appropriate price might be in the $175 to $200 per night range. After receiving my proposal, I received an email from the property owner who seemed to be backing awaay from the entire concept of a co-hosting arrangement with me. She stated that "there is every possibility that the apartment will not be ready by the 14th of August.; and with regard to responsibilities: I will meet and greet the guests and I will be the person they liason with. I will be responsible for the cleaning and resupplying if needed. Maybe I will be the host. Unsure about co-hosting. Only because of the fee and i need the experience. Nothing personal you understand? Weneed to stay in touch. Thanks for all your research."

I responded by telling her that I can do as much or as little  of the co-hosting tasks as she thinks is appropriate. i indicated that if if she wanted to start out being the host, that is certainly her prerogative (although I don't think that it is wise and she woud not be getting the nenefit of my Superhost status). I also told her that I am totally open about changing the fee to a fixed fee basis or a lower % basis. I even proposed building her listing at no cost to her. Her last response to me was less harsh and she indicated that she "would love [my] help and gain some knowledge from your experience; what you propose sounds very good."

I would appreciate any insights or suggestions from other hosts who may have encountered similar resistance from property owners in initiating co-hosting relationships. This should be a win/win for both of us. I don't think that the property owner appreciates how much she doesn't know and how much value I caan bring to the relationship.

With all due respect to all parties- state your wants, agree or disagree, and stick with them.  Negotiate everything in writing and move forward putting the energy where it is wanted.  

Your price is rediculous 150$ for 2 people per  stay based on a 150$ a night revenue  not cool....Your fee should be clening fee plus 15% that is fair. You take care of cleaning and everything else...

Warren27
Level 1
Hawaii, United States

Is there someone in Pahoa area, [Personal information hidden] that is willing to co host my property if so can you text me [Personal information hidden].

Susan199
Level 2
Valencian Community, Spain

I have been asked today if I want to co-host, got 2 asking, could write with one but the other can not contact, only make an offer. I would like to see first where and what they need before making an offer but not possable, no way of contacting this person. If this continues, will just give it up. Susan (Spain, Costa Blanca)

Heather172
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi, I'm looking for some one reliable to co-host for me from time to time when Im overseas.

It would involve being able to solve any problems while Im away and maybe cleaning etc depending

how many bookings I have at the time. I have requested through the site but have not had many offers.

Im in Henderson west Auckland, New Zealand

Cheers Heather

Hi Heather,

I know you posted this a while ago, but I was wondering if you were successful finding a co-host in Auckland? We are currently looking for one as well for when we are away over Christmas, we're also in Auckland.

Thanks,

Christine

Hayley37
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi,
I am looking to help hosts with property management in the Merseyside and Cheshire area.  Looking to help with cleaning,laundry,Key holding meet and greet if required, of properties. We also offer a property maintenance service if required by hosts. We are a small local business,who can bring the personal touch to your property if your are unable to do so due to work/travel commitments or busy scheduals.  Please feel free to give advice on this post as it would be greatly received

Thank you

James550
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Hi There,

I love been a host and am currently looking to take a break from the stresses of the corporate world and take on more hosting.  Would anyone be looking for a smart, hard working co-host? I'm Surry Hills based and flexible. Happy to help out where I can and be available when necessary. 

Hi anyone looking for cohost in NY please kindly contact me [Email hidden] thank you

Tshering 

Hello Lhawang,

Are you still cohosting? I need some help on Dec. 23, I am located in the East Village, NY.

Thanks,

Christine

Hi Lhawang,

I am interested in hiring a co-host for my place. Are you still available? my place is in rego park queens. If so, please contact me for details (your emil address is hidden)

Hello, how can I become a co-host?