Co-hosting and cleaning

Fareeha0
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

Co-hosting and cleaning

Aloha fellow hosts in Oahu,

I'm looking for cleaning help for my Waikiki apartment on Ohau, Hawaii. If interested, or know someone, please write to me. 

Mahalo 

Fareeha 

5 Replies 5

Good afternoon Fareeha,

I am returning a message to ask if you are still in need of cleaning assistance;  I am on the verge of starting my own company to assist hosts like you. If you are interested feel free to contact me, and I can get back to you to discuss these matters over with you.

Have a great day,

Jayce Ashment

Caro5427
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

Hi Jayce! Would likel to contact you as I also need help for my unit in Waikiki. Thanks!

Aloha! My name is Chris, CEO/Founder of clnbnb. A vacation rental cleaning service on Oahu. My fiancé and I are hosts here on Oahu and ran into issues where we couldn't find reliable cleaners. We understand the job that needs to be done in order to have a quick and easy turn around for the next guests checking-in while thoroughly cleaning the space.

Our goal is to allow hosts to focus on customer service to ensure hosts can provide the best experience for their guests. Leave the cleaning aspect up to us. We will sync your calendars with ours so that you don't need to contact us when you get a new booking or cancellation. We will handle all the scheduling and cleaning without the host having to contact us. 

Our cleaners are trained and bring their own cleaning supplies with them. We also provide amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We do unique folds for the towels which travelers love.  

Please contact us directly at ** or visit our website at** for more information.

Mahalo, 

Chris & Olivia 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Caro5427
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

Hi Ashley! I'm interested on talking with you about your services

Caro5427
Level 2
Hawaii, United States

Hi Ashley! I'm interested on talking with you about your services