What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'd really like contact from potential hirers to arrive by email - I've already followed helpful advice to do with email settings, checked spam folders, all the usual, but each time I test both contact and booking request links on my listing, and expe... Latest reply by Ian87
    There was a mistake on Airbn end with my listing, that even though I changed the listing for high season price, it showed to a guest another price and then my guest booked it in as a instant booking. Now I don't want to cancel it as my calendar will get b... Latest reply by David126
    I'm getting JavaScript errors on the site and it keeps asking me to log in but never does anything after I click on the Google account that I'm using.
    Here is a link to a program that has Hosts acting as consultants and managers to host a place on behalf of someone else. The consulting hosts manages the listing for a percentage of the bookings (like 10-20%). I can't fond out how to apply to become one... Latest reply by David535
    I would like to change my city location to Palm Springs instead of how it is listed now just coming up for East Palm Springs.When I do a serach for help, it takes me to edit my address. All I want to change is the specific location and open up to the gen...
    Says unauthorized changes to account & asked for verfication info. Says this is in order to ensure security of account. Not sure this is Airbnb at all. Anyone else getting this email. Also, is there a # I can actually call Airbnb...do not want to put this... Latest reply by David126
    I live in Northern Ireland and I have successfully been running Airbnb in our self contained annex for the past 2 years. I had a phone call from our planning and land department if the local government in which they stated that we were reported as running... Latest reply by Sandra126