What Hosts are saying

the guest do the checkout in saturday , the statut of the transaction is pending , normally the payment only take 1day after the checkout ; i contact the assistance yasterday by phone she told me airbnb receive the payment from the guset and she will con... Latest reply by Victoria57
    I am having major issues with my listing not showing up in searches - does "private location " block searches - my property does not need a private location - its a holiday letting villa .... Latest reply by Victoria57
    i added that my payout method as Paypal,how many days it will take to verify and what is the procedure for verification, i didn't receive any notification regarding this.please inform me the status of the verification.
    Hi, I've set up a listing for my house but when I test the 'Contact Host' link I get no emails, just a message I can only see if I the Airbnb page is open. If I make a 'request to book' I get nothing. How do I set things so I get an email in both cases? ... Latest reply by Ian87
    Please help - i can only find my listing when many filters are used - WHY - we are about to have school holidays and AGAIN my property has disappeared from the search listing - ONCE AGAIN i will loose potential bookings WHY does the property disappear Latest reply by Jayne6
    Trying to separate English and German text on my site but very often is being mixed. The text I put in the Tab working in English appears in the Tab where I am working in German. Is it enough to chose language at the bottom of the page in a way one Tab on... Latest reply by Isabel106
    Please advise why my propertey does not show in a search without many filters being used. Entire Apt - no show / then 3 Bedrooms filter - the property then shows in the list
    We have a single family property in unincorporated St. Charles County Missouri. After two weeks of AirBNB, the neighborhood is trying to say we can’t because it is against subdivision rules. The subdivision rule is below: (1) No commercial, industrial... Latest reply by Melanie58
    I am about to make a 4 month reservation and would like a detail explanation of the cancellation and refund policy, If I arrive and the apartment is not what is expected and I wish to cancel the rest of my trip from what I understand is I need to give a ... Latest reply by Zandra0