#Contacting Air BnB

#Contacting Air BnB

Has anyone ever been able to contact Air BnB and received a response - I feel like I am just going round and round in circles chasing my tail.  I posted two questions over the last few weeks about how to update my calendar and listing and have received no responses. Meanwhile, there seems to be a flood of hundreds of other questions on other issues and subject sconstantly being posted - most receiving none or few responsed - there really seem to be more questions than answers.  

I have tried submitting my query directly to Air BnB but the pro-forma, but having written out my question, I can't send it due to what I assume is a fault on the page that won't allow me to press the 'submit' button. 

As hosts we all seem to be asking questions of each other that Air BnB should rightfully answer - I am not normally a conspiracy theorist, but are we just being scammed into believing that we can answer each other's questions while Air BnB (and others like it), erode our autonomy, take no responsibiity, have no accountabilityand laughs all the way to the bank.

I hope that at least one person replies to say that they understand what I am talking about.

Yvonne

38 Replies 38
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Hello @Yvonne32 dig in the forum, you will see dozens of threads which all explain how to contact airbnb on the phone or on twitter. 

Hope that helps,

Cheers

https://www.airbnb.fr/users/29330043/listings

THEY DON'T WORK!!

Phone calls get dropped, callbacks are dead air, ane emails are not answered.

Airbnb has gotten so greedy they've outsourced their phone center offshore, and their phone service has utterly broken down.  There's no longer any way to reach HQ in San Francisco, but they don't appear to care.

Jane-and-Warren0
Level 2
Kennebunk, ME

i tried six times by phone a week ago to get help with editing the Guidebook - the first five calls were dropped, and I hung up after half an hour on hold on the sixth.  After I calmed down, I tried again two days later by email, and got an incomplete response that raised more questions; the email response invited me to reply with further questions, so I did, but got nothing back in the six days since.  Yesterday I got an automated message saying it had been "just over a day" since the case had been opened, and to let them know if it hadn't been resolved, so I replied to that, but doubt I'll get any help.  I've requested a call in the help center at least half a dozen times, and I always put my phone number in emails, but the couple of times I got callbacks, it was either dead air or got dropped before I could speak.  Airbnb has clearly outsourced their phone help offshore to people who are not familiar with it, and their phone system seems to have broken down entirely.  They need to attend to this, get the phones fixed, and engage service reps familiar with their site and with American English.

If you go to google and type in airbnb phone number they pop right up.  I've called several times, have only had short waiting times and always get helped.

If you go to google and type in airbnb phone number they pop right up.  I've called several times, have only had short waiting times and always get helped.

Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

I hardly call ABB but I unfortunately had to last week regarding a diffucult guest and a situation I couldn't solve my self.

I called, got through within a couple of minutes. Spoke to nice woman who put me on hold and tried to help. Then she needed to transfer my call to another woman who was the greatest. Friendly, patient, very helpful and who even called me back instantly after I called back to the main support number and asked for this rep. later that day.

I can highly recommend their support and their service and swift handling but that' just MY experience I guess.

What is the contact number for Airbnb in or near the UK.

I find the Help online system very very limited.  i desperately want to talk to a person to resolve my queries.

Hi Maggie,

If there is a phone number that works I don't know it – could someone please put it up here if there is one for Britain.

Is there a better system in other countries perhaps? I notice people being positive elsewhere. 

I've received a reservation query on my mobile  which is  not coming up on the actual HL reservation section of my cottage  – So don't know if it's genuine – and how to respond.

It would be really good if there was an affective CallCenter.

Best wishes to all Emma 

Dan244
Level 1
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Is there a way to contact a representative on chat or mail?

Isabel203
Level 10
Halifax, Canada

If the reason you need help is connected to a specific reservation, you can also access help through the reservation itself. I have done this and ha a good expereince.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jane-and-Warren0@Yvonne32@Maggie105,

I was able to find a 'How to contact Airbnb guide' in the Community Centre.

It shows different methods on how to contact Airbnb - Maybe this would be helpful for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

There's no point in entering an @ in front of our names - we don't tweet.

NONE of the supposed ways to contact airbnb work!

For a week and a half I've been trying to get help for a couple of fairly straightforward questions - phone calls get dropped before I can speak, callbacks are just dead air or else are not even made, emails go unanswered, and idiotically abb just sent me an automated email saying they just reviewed my help request "a day or so ago."  What? Over a week since I contacted them about it?!

The e-mail is automated and will let them begin the proces of closing a given ticket or case.

The @ is tag people in here when you reply to people. It has nothing to do with Twitter as you seem to think. But like this: @Jane-and-Warren0

I find it curious that you are experiencing all these problems with these faulty calls and telephones while others easily can get a hold of them.

Sometimes you get a foreign speaking representative on the line. I like that but I also speak 5 languages so this naturally wouldn't bother me.

It must be annoying that the Guide book does not function properly. Do you perhaps have somebody in your family who is tech savy? A child or grand child perhaps who would be able to help you?

What are Levels (you're 10, we're 1)?  

I don't comprehend "Tag" here, Facebook or anywhere else - what is the purpose?  How does it enhance communication? Does it enhance communication/

I still have no idea why the @, and actually I'm an engineer, but my children are artists and less tech-savvy than I.  Arrogance is unbecoming in any language.

I'm not talking about different languages, but English poorly spoken and even more poorly understood.  Can you tell me how to reach native English speakers?

I replied this morning to yesterday's automated email, but once again no reply by the end of today.