What Hosts are saying

I am trying to change the reservation of my guest, to anticipate his checkout date for today, but when I visit the dashboard to change the reservation, the earliest checkout available date is tomorrow. How can I select the checkout date for today once he ... Latest reply by Ash-and-Dasha0
    my guest come at my home and after 24 hour I don't get my money, and she don't know how check in, what can I do, how I learn her to check in? please help me Latest reply by Sandra126
    I have had 3 clients since May 28th I am a first time host and I have not recieved any money in my account. I am on my 4th now and I guess you cant call anyone so I hope you can assit somehow? The payment for 1 cent went through so we are connected. Latest reply by Amy70
    My house rules state no children but my current guest invited her sister, brother-in-law and their children (2.5 and 1 year) over to "check out our suite". I realize they weren't staying, however the suite is geared and decorated to adult tastes with th... Latest reply by Marianna10
    waarom betalen de gasten maar 27 euro terwijl mijn kamer op 55 euro staat. ik heb de Slime tarieven aan staan met een minimum van 41 euro