What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
Hi. My property has a minimum of 3 nights stay. One guest booked 3 and immediately asked to alter to 2 nights. What happens if I turn it down, do I lose the reservation, does it count as a cancellation? Is the drawback just the risk to make the guest unha... Latest reply by Kelly149
Почему заблокировали даты в моем календаре, если бронирование было отменено гостем.? И как разблокировать эти даты и как связаться с администрацией сайта? Latest reply by Таня0
I’m new to AirBnB and have a guest room at my house right around the corner from my friend who is also a host. We want to have our rooms affiliated so people traveling in groups know they have a nearby option for staying close together. Are there any rule... Latest reply by Becky111
Why is this not working. Says listed, but does not show up on the map or under any of my filters or any search and has 0 views. I've tried all the filters. It should at the very least show on the map. here is the linkhttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1042961?... Latest reply by Matthew285
Hi! I'm Claudia! This is the first time I' hosting with Airbnb. Can someone let me know which is the best payment method to accep? I know there are fees involved with paypal, but not sure the percentage. Is there a better method to receive payments? Thank... Latest reply by Christine96